* U.S. citizen
* able to participate in summer internships at DoD laboratories
* willing to accept post-graduate employment with the DoD
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
* Open to undergraduates and graduates0
Freshman/First-year applicants must report an ACT or SAT Reasoning Test Score. Subject tests are not required.
Graduate applicants must have taken the GRE and test scores must be reportable by ETS. Subject tests are not required.
* Full tuition and education related fees
* Cash award paid at a rate of $25,000 - $41,000 depending on educational experience
* Paid summer internships
* Book allowance of $1,000 per academic year
* Employment placement after graduation
Return to listing of All Scholarships »